Creating an Auto Emergency Roadside Kit for Your Used Car In Hawaii
Creating an Auto Emergency Kit for Your Car In Hawaii
Even the most well maintained car can get stranded. Prepare for the worst with an emergency kit. Some items you may want to include in your emergency kit are:
- Cell phone (Even if you don't normally carry one. Not only can you call for help, the signal may also be used to locate you.)
- First aid kit
- Jumper cables
- Safety goggles
- Small shovel
- Bag of sand or cat litter for traction
- Tool kit
- Tow rope
- Can of Fix-a-Flat
- Waterproof matches
- Highway flares
- Brightly colored cloth or a "HELP" sign
- Flashlight with spare batteries
- Bottled water (beats melting snow with the matches)
- Energy bars (hey, if you're really stuck you'll need to eat)
Many of these items may seem like overkill, but they could make a difference if you were stranded for a prolonged period.
Back to the top
Questions? Ready for an appointment?
- RELATED LINKS
- About I Buy Cars Today Honolulu, Hawaii
Learn about us and what we can offer. More...
- Sell Your Car
Click here to request an auto purchase quote. Request a quote and get our special online discount / bonus offer! More...
- Used Cars For Sale
Used cars for sale on the island of Oahu, Honolulu, Hawaii. Our customers can count on quality used cars, great prices, and a knowledgeable sales staff. More...
Recent news that might interest you. More...
- Discounts and Coupons
Check out our latest promos and available coupons. More...
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Find the answer to this and other frequently asked questions here. More...
- Tips And Resources
Great auto and car tips and resources. More...
We think we do a great job but don't take our word for it. Many of our customers are glad to share their experience with us. More...
Contact us More...